If you like love quotes... if they make you feel all warm and fuzzy, or bring a perpetual smile to your face, you're in the right place!
Our collection of free love quotes will keep you happy, with toes a-tappin' and hearts a-beatin', as you go through your day.
Whether you like romantic love quotes or quotes about love and life, we've got them all for you right here. With words so sweet that you can set them to music and whistle a cheerful tune. Take this one from Franklin P. Jones, for example: "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Famous love quotes have been written by poets and sung by musicians. As we all love, we all have something to say about love. One of our favorite quotes on love comes from Elizabeth Barrett Browning: "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
Love is a many-splendored thing, no doubt about it. Whether you're in love, or just love the thought of love, you'll love the daily dose of love quotes available in our...
'Top 10' List of Love Quotes and Quotations:
- Favorite Love Quotes #1
- Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. Franklin P. Jones
- Favorite Love Quotes #2
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. Plato
- Favorite Love Quotes #3
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost
- Favorite Love Quotes #4
- If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have. Sir James M. Barrie
- Favorite Love Quotes #5
- Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Henry Louis Mencken
- Favorite Love Quotes #6
- Love is a friendship set to music. E. Joseph Cossman
- Favorite Love Quotes #7
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. Erich Segal
- Favorite Love Quotes #8
- Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. Voltaire
- Favorite Love Quotes #9
- They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. William Shakespeare
- Favorite Love Quotes #10
- Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life. Lord Byron