Almost every girl dreams of their perfect boyfriend. Though no one can be perfect, we can sure strive to be. In this guide, I will teach you some simple tips and tricks to become one step closer to being that perfect boyfriend.
1. Keep your word. Women believe this is one of the most important aspects of a man. Do what you say and say what you do. Don't lie about things. Let her love you for who you are, not for who you're not.
Things You'll Need:
- A kind heart
- An open mind
2. Be a Gentlement! Open the door for her, hold her hand, pull her chair back for her, etc. Women love to be respected. Treat her with the same amount of respect as you would your older sister. Be careful with your words as well. People do not like to be forced to do anything. So don't try to control her as well.
3. Surprise her. Sending roses to her work place, prepare a surprise picnic, take her out but keep her eyes closed the entire trip, etc. Be creative. Women love to be surprised and be taken on an adventure. Be cautious with this, use this only in moderation. Too much of a good thing will get old.
4.Listen. Sometimes she will rant about her life and what not. Just sit there and listen. Sometimes she may not even ask for feedback. If she feels you're a good listener, she will only have more reasons to appreciate you. When she does ask for feedback, try your best to give quality feedback. Remember, a healthy relationship is one that allows both individuals to constantly grow.
5. Communicate. Talk to her about her interest as well as yours. Learn to say what you feel and help her understand you as well. Let her help you through your problems as well. This is a relationship and every relationship needs two people. These are opportunities to strengthen your relationship so don't pass them by!
6. Space. Everyone needs space. As I said, too much of a good thing is bad. Moderation. Do not spend every waking moment together. This is a one way ticket to "problemsville". Make her cherish your time together. If you guys constantly spend time together, you will both begin to take each other for granted. No one wants that.
7. Be willing to compromise. This is the most important part of any relationship. Learn to put away your pride. Do not run away from arguments. Arguments can be a good thing if you can be open minded. Every obstacle your relationship gets passed will only make it stronger.
8. Read her. Women will expect you to be able to understand what they feel without actually telling you how they feel. Pay close attention to her and her habits. Write it down if you must. This general pattern will help you understand her and allow you to fully benefit from this relationship. Make sure you bring these things up as suggestions or questions. Have her clarify these things to you and make sure you're right on your assumptions. If it's wrong, just drop it.
9. Maintain a life. Remember, you still have a life. She is an important aspect of your life, but she is not your life. Don't forget to maintain family, friendships, jobs and any other important aspects of your life. Make time for her but don't forget about everything else. Relationships may not last forever so do not forget about the people that have always been there for you to begin with.
10. Be yourself. Don't try to be somebody you're not because at the end of the day, if they love you they will love you for who you are.