Weather you're stuck home alone for an hour or 7 hours, you need to have some fun, girl time for yourself. Read on!
1. Put on your favorite sweatpants and tank top, or something else that's comfortable. Make sure your clothing is cozy, but not too heavy!
2. Tie your hair back into a ponytail or bun; today you shouldn't worry about styling it, so give it a break! Now the real fun begins.
3. Give yourself a salon-style pedicure.
- Soak feet in hot water for around 5 minutes. Use a foot scrub, and rinse. Drain the tub, and pat feet dry. Apply a creamy foot lotion or cracked heel treatment. Massage it into feet.
- Use nail polish remover on your toenails, even if there is no polish on it already. This will clean your nail surface. Clip and file your toenails short, and somewhat straight across.
- Paint on one coat of base/top coat. Let dry, and apply one to two coats of a pretty color of your choice. Let dry. Apply top coat, and watch television while your toes dry.
4. Repeat on your fingernails.
5. If you're hungry, call the local pizza place, and order yourself a small pizza and maybe some cinnamon desert bread sticks. Yum! Don't worry about what you're eating today, it's me time. But, if you'd rather eat healthy, make yourself a salad. Drink some water to give your skin a healthy glow, along with your salad.
6. Read some magazines, and re-create the makeup looks on yourself if that's your thing.
7. Put in a good chick flick, like 13 Going on 30, Just my Luck, She's the man, etc. Relax while you watch it.
8. Cook something! make brownies, cookies, meals, drinks, etc.
9. If it's warm, go outside where the neighbors maybe can't see you, and tan! Just be sure to use sunscreen.
10. Shop in your own closet. Lay out shirts on your bed, bottoms on the floor or a chair, and make a pile of shoes. Write down some cute outfits you could make out of them, or look up ways to re-invent your clothes. This will also let you organize your closet.