Saturday, 7 May 2011

Mother's Day Lovely Poems


 http://www.funtasticecards.com/postcard/images/mothers-day-ecard-hearts-poem-teddy-bear.gif
A wide variety of lovely poems for Mother's Day :

*************

Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky
Hundreds of shells on the shore together
Hundreds of birds that go singing by
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover

************** 


"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell.
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

**************
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

For all the diapers
that you changed.
For all the play dates
you arranged.

For all the trips
back and forth to school
for cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.

Why is there only
one Mother's Day.
You could have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

**************

Mother's Love

Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide

A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.

Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there.


Mother, If I Could Give You...

If I could give you diamonds for each tear you cried for me.
If I could five you sapphires for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies for the heartache that you’ve known.
If I could give you pearls for the wisdom that you’ve shown.

Then you’ll have a treasure, mother, that would mount up to the skies.
That would almost match the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.

But I have no pearls, no diamonds, as I’m sure you’re well aware.
So I’ll give you gifts more precious; my devotion, love and care.



I Love you Mom!
~Author Unknown

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!




**************


I May not pray often, and I may not pray enough
but when I do, this is all I ask of you..
God please give me a heart just like hers
She loves unconditionally, no matter what, no matter who..


**************

0 comments on "Mother's Day Lovely Poems"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New Post

Followers

 

Popular Posts

About Girls Copyright 2009About Girls Designed by Ipietoon